How to stay connected to Roll On Momma...
I love hearing feedback, making new friends, and hearing from other trucker wives! Please contact me and boost my confidence by letting me know what you love about my blog. I also like hearing constructive criticism on how I could make this blog better and topics you would like to read about! Don't be shy!
E-mail: Kayla at RollOnMomma@gmail.com
Also keep up to date by following me on
Inquires about advertising, reviews, and giveaways...
As a blogger I have the oppurtunity of reaching out to many people. By reviewing products and hosting giveaways my blog recieves promotion and gains followers, while also promoting the product/business I am reviewing. Help me, help you by letting me trial and review your products!!
- This blog accepts products to trial and review. I will also host giveaways as long as I have had the chance to use or trial the product first to be sure I am willing to promote said product
- I will review any product no matter how small, even for handmade crafting businesses!
- Products must be shipped free of charge to my home address
- All products become property of RollOnMomma and cannot be returned
- Once products are received, reviews will be posted via this blog, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram within 14 business days unless otherwise discussed, if there is a problem doing so I will contact you
- I will always give my 100% honest opinion (I'm not hard to please!) but if there are negative issues I will contact you before posting any review on my blog for permission to do so
- I do not accept monetary reimbursement for my reviews to ensure 100% honest feedback!
- All products must be conductive to topics discussed on this blog
- Being a wife to a trucker husband
- Staying connected to a spouse who is only home on weekends and keeping romance alive
- Running a household and parenting by myself while my husband is on the road
- Crafting, crocheting and sewing, mostly baby, toddler, and trucker related items!
- Raising a toddler boy (2 1/2 yo)
- Currently pregnant with a girl due Aug. 1, 2012. With many pregnancy complications.
- Holding a career as a Respiratory Therapist through it all
At this time I am not hosting advertising space. I am still looking into the best way to handle advertising. If you would like to get on my advertising waiting list please email Kayla at RollOnMomma@gmail.com